Thursday 11 January 2024

Who am I .. really?

For the last few years, I have been on a quest to really dive deep into who I really am and to face my shadows. This is not a walk in the park. 

Humanity has been deeply programmed and most people are wearing a mask that hides their true essence. Whilst I don't want to get into conspiracies too much, there can be little if any doubt that there are people or even entities 'at the top' that have been keeping humanity in a low state of consciousness. 

Let's look at a few societal issues. 
Males are cut off from their emotions at a young age. 'Boys/men don't cry' - heard that one before? Of course you have. 
People working away from the home for longer than they see their families. 
Vaccines. Why are people who have suffered damage from vaccines being censored? It certainly isn't because 'vaccines save lives'. 
The food we eat. I don't want to go into a debate as to what the natural diet for humans is, but suffice to say a lot of food available now is not what nature intended. 
The television and media - one of the biggest tools used to program people. They managed to convince a number of people in 2020 that there was a virus so deadly, but a piece of cloth would protect them. And of course, a healthy, unmasked person breathing fresh air was a danger to society. 

The way we are living as a whole is definitely not natural. A stereotypical 'real man' or 'real woman' is really an imagination of the ego. And in order to live out our true nature, we might have to be willing to go against what society teaches - and even what some people in the spiritual community teach. 

Image courtesy of Adobe Stock

There's also the issue that so many people have poor self esteem, as I did for many years. And it's not easy to even accept yourself, let alone love yourself, especially if you have had a lot of trauma in your life. Myself, I am highly sensitive, didn't have any sort of romantic relationship for many years, didn't progress in career .. it's been hard. And I'm becoming more aware of how the way my brain functions has impacted on my life. 

But, on the other side of the coin, these things that could be perceived as negative also propelled me to really go deeper within, to discover who I really was. And as I've hinted earlier, you may have to abandon your ideas of what a real man or real woman is. 

The best way in my opinion to really discover more of you are is to face your $h!t. And that's where a lot of people falls short. The mainstream medical profession routinely hand out pills to people whenever mental health is mentioned. Mental health challenges are seen as something to fight against, suppress or deny. But actually, your biggest issues are where the gold lies. I shall be doing a post on this soon. 

Blessings
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The challenges of fulfilling my dreams as a neurodiverse person

So I tell God that I want to create a soul centred business, meet the woman of my dreams, and create a life I love. God said 'okay, but ...