Tuesday 9 January 2024

A new blog .. but not totally new

Greetings everyone.
My name is Andy. 

This is not my first blog. In fact, this is the web page of a blog I used to run. 
But that blog was pretty much done before Covid. I only did one post after 2019. 

Life has changed a lot in the last few years. But I still love writing, and recently, after a period of doing very little writing outside of posting on Facebook, it dawned on me that I need to start writing again. Doing things that I love is important. 

I have always felt different to the majority of society, and whilst I don't like labels, I know that I have ADHD and autism traits, as well as being highly sensitive. This has not been easy at times. That plus going through a bucket load of trauma which could have finished anyone. Luckily, by the grace of God, I managed to keep going. I had no choice. 

I have had an interest in personal development and spirituality for a while, which has helped me enormously. Without this, I would have been stuffed. 

Image courtesy of Shutterstock
Image courtesy of Shutterstock

2023 was a pivotal year for me. I made huge steps forward in terms of personal growth and cleared a lot of blocked energy. I started taking steps towards my long term vocational goals. After years and years of struggling to attract a life partner, things finally changed. 

I started to step into my power. My true self. 
This blog is to cover subjects that relate to my life experiences - which include, but are not totally limited to: how to thrive in spite of challenging circumstances, self love and the desire for partnership, community and friendships, life purpose and neurodiversity. 

I hope you enjoy reading my words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The challenges of fulfilling my dreams as a neurodiverse person

So I tell God that I want to create a soul centred business, meet the woman of my dreams, and create a life I love. God said 'okay, but ...